Give Rocket Conversions access to your Google Analytics
You can add the Rocket team to your Google Analytics so we can review the data to gain an understanding of consumer behavior on your site.
To add Rocket as a user to your analytics account:
- Sign in to Google Analytics
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account
- In the Account, click User Management
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Notify new users by email to send us a notification
- Click Add
We will now be able to access the assets you assigned us, and we can start making progress on your project.